While we here at MM are NOT Juggalos ourselves, we WERE hired to write/photograph the Gathering of the Juggalos in Cave In Rock, Ill. It’s about an 11-hour drive from Grand Rapids, Mich., where we all lived at the time, so we decided to stop and stay for a night in Louisville, KY. I was […]
Tag Archives: gathering of the juggalos
Hi. Get in the Car.
Bizarre curiosities, forsaken motels, abandoned cities, underground music, macabre festivals and two fists deep in the strangest of subcultures, Murder Motels is an unending roadtrip through the underbelly of America.
- The Leland Hotel — Detroit, MI September 10, 2012
- Travel Inn — Flint, MI March 11, 2012
- Insane Clown Posse vs. The FBI: ICP vows to sue the Feds August 10, 2012
- The Gateway Motel — Las Vegas, NV January 18, 2013
- Chicks Arm-Wrestlin’ Chicks for Charity: LA LAW’s Fall Brawl November 23, 2013
- Guest Post: Katherine Marty of Super Happy Funtime Burlesque in Globe, AZ November 18, 2013
- Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty might make Futurama’s end hurt less November 18, 2013
- Fun City Motel — Las Vegas, NV October 13, 2013
- Shaggy: No, this wasn't Clutch Cargo's....
- Tonigirl: I've stayed there & worked at Nathan J's clo...
- Dane: The Holiday Motel just caught on fire a few days a...
- nora: Love this!! Flints my home town ( even though I li...
abandoned americana american history avn babes bert's warehouse bizarre museums buckets of blood butts cats cheap motels city club cosplay detroit eastern market erotica ghost towns Grand Rapids great horror campout gross motels haunted houses hollywood horror jason hite Juliet Bennett Rylah las vegas los angeles michigan models monsters motels murder houses murdermotels murder motels muskegon nsfw retro signs roadtrip signs tokyo urbex vegas veruca james vintage voyeurism